If there is a presumption of consumption one apple every day can make a person far from a doctor, so the food is no less efficacious to help maintain and improve your immune system. Here is food that can boost the antibodies and endurance.
Nine foods that boost antibodies
- Yogurt, in the yogurt contains probiotics, the healthy bacteria that keep the intestines so that the intestinal tract free of germs that causes disease. Yogurt is effective in improving immunity. One study noted many as 181 plant employees regularly eat Probiotic Lactobacillus for 80 days, is known to stimulate white blood cells. The result is the amount of sick leave of employees decreased by 33 percent.
- Tea, people who regularly drink five cups of black tea for 2 weeks are more to fight the virus interferon in the blood. Addition of L-theonine amino Asama responsible boost immunity is widely available in black tea and green tea.
- Garlic, the content of the potential of garlic is allicin, the active ingredients that fight infection and bacteria. British researchers said that people who regularly eat garlic, it is less likely to get colds. Other studies show garlic lovers probably 30 percent lower risk of colorectal cancer and 50 percent lower risk of stomach cancer.
- Carrots, the betacarotene found in carrots, between other sources, is a vitamin that raises the antibodies that fight virus and tumor. In inclusion to these virtues, betacarotene also attacks free-radical cells that accelerate the aging process. Beta carotin holds as well been proven to lower the possibility of cardiovascular disorders like heart attacks and strokes.
- Mushrooms can increase the production and activity of white blood cells. If there is an infection, then it may make it more aggressive. Mushrooms can be consumed is shiitake, maitake and reishi mushrooms.
- Fish, a lot of selenium found in oysters, lobsters and crabs can help white blood cells produce cytokine proteins to help out the flu virus from the body. While salmon, mackerel and herring are rich in omega 3 can reduce inflammation, increase air flow, protected the lungs from colds and respiratory infections.
- Oranges, acccording to Dr. Bill Sears, a professor at the University of California. The amount of vitamin C contained in oranges not just boosts the amount of antibodies actuality produced, other than also stops viruses from entering the body at all.
- Oat and Barley, in a study conducted by Swedish experts obtained these grains contain beta-glucan, a type of fiber with antimicrobial and antioxidant capabilities more robust. Known in humans can enhance immunity, heal wounds faster and make antibiotics work better.
- Sweet potato, one of the first body's defenses is the skin, to get a healthy skin and a strong need vitamin A. Vitamin A plays a role in the production of connective tissue that is a key component of the skin. One of the best ways to get vitamin A from foods that contain beta carotene is sweet potatoes (in the body turns into vitamin A)