Overcome skin problems with foods - Looks like the term "you are what you eat" is true. Each cell in the body is formed from the nutrients we get. No wonder that the skin condition, as the body's largest organ, is affected on what you eat. Here some way to overcome skin problems with foods.
We also write about treating facial skin with fruits. With these fruits may be beneficial and make-your face fresh and beautiful naturally without using medication and surgery.
What foods to overcome skin problems?
- Cellulite, it can be disguised by consuming fatty fish like salmon or sardines. Fish will not make your cellulite disappear, but it only helps a little. Fatty fish provides healthy fats called omega-3 that form the cell membrane. The stronger the membrane, the better the cell is in a holding moisture, which means that the fat cells will disguise the appearance of cellulite.
- Wrinkled, troubleshoot wrinkles with tomatoes cooked with olive oil. According to News-Medical, a dermatologist at the University of Manchester, Professor Lesley Rhodes said that the tomato paste and olive oil increase the amount of collagen, a molecule that makes the skin firm. The researchers suggested that lycopene, an antioxidant found in tomatoes is the key. Olive oil helps when digested, so rapid absorption into the blood.
- Dandruff, Troubleshoot healthy hair and scalp with green tea (but not to drink). Green tea can help to naturally exfoliate dead skin on the head without making it dry. It is known to slow the growth of cells that cause itching and dandruff. It brewed two green tea bags in one cup of hot water for 20 minutes. After a rather cold, massage into scalp and rinse.
- Sunburned skin, according to the study of dark chocolate can brighten the burned skin back to ultraviolet light. As released by the CBC, researchers at Laval University, Quebec, Canada declared by eating dark chocolate can prevent sunburned skin. The women who drank the chocolate do not perform additional protection from the sun, but those who drink beverages with higher levels of flavonoids suffered only less than 15 to 20 percent burns. Do not add your sunscreen, but try to multiply the more dark chocolate consumption.
- Eczema, yogurt and kefir, both foods contain lots of probiotics, good bacteria that help digestion better, stronger immune system and reduce sensitivity and inflammation of the skin, including eczema.
That was some way to overcome skin problems with foods. Using natural food ingredients for skin health was better and economical than with cosmetics and surgery. What do you think? Please feel free to leave your comment.